2. Name someone who shares your birthday.
john belushi and ernest borgnine
3. Where was your first kiss?
um....maybe at a party at jessica maddaus's house in high school?
4. For or against same sex marriage?
For. how else will i get to stay in canada?
5. The next place you want to visit.
6. Are you bisexual?
i think it all depends.
7. Do you believe in God?
8. How many U.S states have you been to?
something like 16...it's hard to keep track of those road trips.
9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in?
10. Have you ever lived outside the U.S?
montreal, quebec for the past 4 years
11. Name something you like physically about yourself.
i like being tall. and, i like my hair.
12. Something non-physical you like about yourself:
i can do old-man things, like talk about jazz and drink whiskey.
13. Whats your moms first name?
14. What is your dream car?
1967 cream-colored triumph convertible.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
um, maybe i'd do one of those village-to-village beachfront horseback treks in greece. yeah. that's it.
16. Have you ever had someone of the opposite sex sleep over?
17. You know a friend is being cheated on, do you tell them?
18. Do you download music?
19. How many illegal things have you done?
i live in quebec. nothing is illegal.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date?
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you?
carolyn? hell yeah! haha, not really, no.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
actually, yes! i have forced many a friend to play for me.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
24. Do you like president Bush?
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
sadly, no. i am afraid of dying.
26. Have you ever white water rafted?
yes! i have! on the St. Laurent! with a bunch of squealy management girls! and i forgot to bring a change of clothes afterwards! i was cold! then i met Lou and he gave me clothes!
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
um, who else would hit on me?
28. If you could do one thing over again, what would it be?
i might have tried to go for an honours degree....but c'est la vie.
29. Have you met a real redneck?
hmmm....probably, i guess. horse people can get pretty rustic.
30. What is the craziest thing you have ever done at a party?
i, like carolyn, have also removed my shirt at parties from time to time. also, i've set things on fire. oh, and i once read Dylan Thomas aloud in a bathtub behind a shower curtain with Marina Weisz while people used the toilet. what a way to ring in the new year.
31. Have you ever met someone famous?
ooh! lucinda williams, chuck close, the smashing pumpkins....and i ran into Elvis Costello on Crescent in front of Boustan.
32. What is your current favorite song?
"birdhouse in your soul", they might be giants, and pretty much anything played at barfly.
33. What was the last movie you watched?
34. Are you happier now than you were this time last year?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
36. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone elses property?
37. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
yes. i have thrown down with friends of the opposite sex multiple times. in a joking manner. however, when a man asked me to hit him last weekend, i declined. weird, non?
38. I don't see the appeal in ________.
39. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
40. What really turns you on?
a good voice, a sense of humour, or musical talent.
41. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
42. Say 3 totally random things about yourself.
-in my room in minneapolis there is a water bottle, full, covered in aluminium foil, that has been there for about 7 years.
-i know how to exterminate indian meal moths
-i know how to throw spears.
43. Who is your hero?
i dont' have a "hero" persay.
44. Something I wish I did more often.
went riding outside.
45. Do you have an ipod?
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes, but i quite honestly can not remember who.
47. Your happiest memory.
hard to tell...perhaps the time i went riding bareback in the summer, right before sunset, and just laid on my horse's back and watched the sky. wow, does that sound corny or what? but it was a really great memory.
48. Do you have braces?
for six horrific years, yes. but the result is pretty aight.
49. Are you comfortable with your height?
very much so!
50. Someone you admire that isn't famous.
51. How tall are you?
5'9" or 5'10", depending on who you ask.
52. Do you speak any other language other than English?
something resembling french.
53. The one thing you couldn't live without other than food or water.
54. The coolest thing you saw today.
pictures of baby chimps and gibbons. awwwww, babies!
55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
i think so....but it was for a funeral, so it wasn't that swank.
56. Has anyone you were close to passed away?
57. Do you watch MTV?
58. What's something that really annoys you?
people who think they are extra smart and extra the shit. really, guys, let's all get over it!
59. What are some things you really like?
music, horses, spending time with my friends, eating, beer, bluegrass at barfly.
60. What's the longest car trip you've ever taken?
shoot, probably when i went to Kentucky.
61. Can you dance?
in theory....how many drinks have i had?
62. Have you ever surfed?
63. Do you know how to pump gas?
64. Do you drive?
when i have a car, yes.
65. What's the latest you have ever stayed out?
66. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
67. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
well, i wasn't rushed. we went at a nice leisurely pace.
68. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do?
69. What's your favorite state to live in?
does quebec count as a state? cause i like it. otherwise, mn is our only contender.